South Florida Spouse Petition
Spouse Petition Lawyer in South Florida
Book A Free Consultation
Our South Florida spouse petition lawyer can help you file your family petition. Then, our bilingual firm can guide you through the application process, ensuring that you provide all supporting documentation and complete the petition in its entirety. Contact us today to set up a free consultation to discuss your situation.
Spouse Visa Eligibility
You must meet certain conditions to obtain a green card via your marriage. In order to be approved, you must:
Be legally married
Have an good faith marriage
Have the financial resources to support your spouse
Be married to someone who is admissible to the United States
While this is a basic overview, the process is much more complicated. Contact our South Florida spouse petition lawyer today to learn more.
Cr1 Vs. Ir1 Visas
Depending on your situation, you will apply for a CR1 or IR1 visa. If you have been married for less than two years, your South Florida spouse petition lawyer will help you apply for a CR1 visa. However, you will submit paperwork for an IR1 visa if you have been married for longer than two years.
In both cases, you will need to supply evidence of the marriage, an Affidavit of Support, and other documentation. Additionally, your spouse will need to undergo a medical examination before immigrating to the country. Contact our firm today to learn more about the steps you must take to bring your spouse to the United States.
Proving The Marriage Is Legitimate
Immigration officials review evidence to determine if a marriage is legitimate. That means that presenting a marriage certificate is often not enough to get approved. Instead, you must demonstrate the steps you have taken to build a life together. This might include joint ownership of property, comingling finances, and proof of spending time together. Additionally, the government might review your social media accounts to look for interactions.
Our South Florida spouse petition lawyer has experience in these cases, so she knows what immigration officials expect. Contact our firm today to determine if you have the evidence necessary to meet the burden of proof. If not, your attorney can go over steps you must take to prove your marriage is not fraudulent.
Why Choose Santos Law Offices
Why Choose Santos Law offices
- Free Consultation – Go over your case during the free phone consultation.
- Highly Rated – The firm has received numerous rave reviews and recommendations on Google and Avvo.
- Bilingual – Dalyla Santos and the staff at The Santos Law Offices are fluent in English and Spanish, ensuring that each client receives proper representation.
- Multiple Practice Areas – The Santos Law Offices specializes in bankruptcy, civil litigation, insurance claims, and immigration.
- Personalized and Affordable Legal Services – Dalyla Santos truly cares about her clients. She provides personalized and affordable legal services to help individuals and citizens throughout South Florida.
- A Firm With Purpose – The Santos Law Offices gives back to the community through pro bono work, mentorships, and charitable donations. Also, employees are supported and recognized for the work they do.
Reserve una consulta gratuita
I highly recommend the Santos Law Office if you get sued by a credit card collection agency. I called them and had an appointment by phone, the next day. Within 3 weeks my case was settled and I had a affordable payment plan to settle my debt. Best part of all, I never stepped foot in a court. Thank you Santos Law Offices!!
I want to take a second to thank you guys! I never thought that the claim to bring my mother to come from Cuba would move so quickly! it's incredible that within 10 months I was able to finally have my mother by my side after not seeing her for 16 years thank you so much guys!!