South Florida Siblings Petitions
Siblings Petition Lawyer
Book A Free Consultation
Sibling Petition QualificationsYou might qualify to bring your siblings to the United States if you: Are 21 years of age or older Have proof of the relationship Are a U.S. citizen Have a U.S. address Meet the financial support requirements This is a very basic overview of the requirements. Learn more by contacting our siblings petition attorney in South Florida.
Proving The RelationshipThe USCIS requires evidence of the relationship before granting an F-4 visa. The evidence needed depends on the relationship. For instance, if you and your siblings share a mother, you will need to provide birth certificates. However, additional documentation is required for adopted and step-siblings. If you fail to submit the proper documentation, your application will be denied or put on hold. Because there is already such a long waiting period for F-4 visas, you do not want to make that mistake. Thus, contact our siblings petition lawyer today to discuss the documentation you need.
Affidavit Of Support For Sibling PetitionsWhile the United States is open to immigration, it takes steps to make sure that green card holders will not require means-tested government assistance. Thus, you will have to submit an Affidavit of Support stating that you will be financially responsible for your siblings. Then, if they receive means-based government assistance, you will have to pay it back. Your income must be at least 125% of the federal poverty level to sponsor your siblings. If you do not make enough money, you can add one or more co-sponsors to your petition. The co-sponsors do not have to be siblings. Instead, you can ask aunts, uncles, parents, and others to help. Contact our South Florida siblings petition lawyer to learn more about your responsibilities as a sponsor.
Why Choose Santos Law Offices
Why Choose Santos Law offices
- Free Consultation – Go over your case during the free phone consultation.
- Highly Rated – The firm has received numerous rave reviews and recommendations on Google and Avvo.
- Bilingual – Dalyla Santos and the staff at The Santos Law Offices are fluent in English and Spanish, ensuring that each client receives proper representation.
- Multiple Practice Areas – The Santos Law Offices specializes in bankruptcy, civil litigation, insurance claims, and immigration.
- Personalized and Affordable Legal Services – Dalyla Santos truly cares about her clients. She provides personalized and affordable legal services to help individuals and citizens throughout South Florida.
- A Firm With Purpose – The Santos Law Offices gives back to the community through pro bono work, mentorships, and charitable donations. Also, employees are supported and recognized for the work they do.
Reserve una consulta gratuita
I highly recommend the Santos Law Office if you get sued by a credit card collection agency. I called them and had an appointment by phone, the next day. Within 3 weeks my case was settled and I had a affordable payment plan to settle my debt. Best part of all, I never stepped foot in a court. Thank you Santos Law Offices!!
I want to take a second to thank you guys! I never thought that the claim to bring my mother to come from Cuba would move so quickly! it's incredible that within 10 months I was able to finally have my mother by my side after not seeing her for 16 years thank you so much guys!!