South Florida Parents Petition
Parents Petition Lawyer in South Florida
Book A Free Consultation
Requirements to Sponsor ParentsYou must meet the criteria to sponsor your parents. That means you must: Be a United States citizen Be at least 21 years of age Have proof that they are your parents Have an income that is at least 125% above the poverty line File all necessary paperwork
How To Petition For A Parent To Come To The U.S.You will have to file Form I-130 and provide evidence of your citizenship to bring your parents to the U.S. If you were not born in the United States, you will need to provide a copy of your U.S. passport or your Certificate of Naturalization. You will also need to include other supporting documentation based on the situation. For instance, if you want to bring your mother to the country, you will need to supply a copy of your birth certificate that displays both of your names. You will also need a birth certificate that shows your name, your mother’s name, and your father’s name, if you want to bring him over. Additionally, the petition requires a copy of your parents’ civil marriage certificate if they were married. If they were never married, you must show evidence that you and your father had a financial or emotional bond before you reached the age of 21 or got married. These are some examples of the evidence you must provide with your petition. Our South Florida parents petition lawyer can discuss this in greater detail.
Employment AuthorizationYour parents will automatically be granted work authorization once their visas are approved. However, it is slightly different if your parents are trying to adjust their status while they are already in the country. In this case, they can apply for work authorization while waiting for approval. Our bilingual South Florida parents petition lawyer can assist with this. Contact our firm for a free consultation to discuss the next steps to help your parents enjoy many of the rights afforded to U.S. citizens.
Why Choose Santos Law Offices
Why Choose Santos Law offices
- Free Consultation – Go over your case during the free phone consultation.
- Highly Rated – The firm has received numerous rave reviews and recommendations on Google and Avvo.
- Bilingual – Dalyla Santos and the staff at The Santos Law Offices are fluent in English and Spanish, ensuring that each client receives proper representation.
- Multiple Practice Areas – The Santos Law Offices specializes in bankruptcy, civil litigation, insurance claims, and immigration.
- Personalized and Affordable Legal Services – Dalyla Santos truly cares about her clients. She provides personalized and affordable legal services to help individuals and citizens throughout South Florida.
- A Firm With Purpose – The Santos Law Offices gives back to the community through pro bono work, mentorships, and charitable donations. Also, employees are supported and recognized for the work they do.
Reserve una consulta gratuita
I highly recommend the Santos Law Office if you get sued by a credit card collection agency. I called them and had an appointment by phone, the next day. Within 3 weeks my case was settled and I had a affordable payment plan to settle my debt. Best part of all, I never stepped foot in a court. Thank you Santos Law Offices!!
I want to take a second to thank you guys! I never thought that the claim to bring my mother to come from Cuba would move so quickly! it's incredible that within 10 months I was able to finally have my mother by my side after not seeing her for 16 years thank you so much guys!!